Pages

Friday, May 16, 2008

China brand super earthquake is coming

While the disaster killed more than twenty thousand people, China still packs economical strength to shake the world. I estimate more than 70% of the country was not bother by the event. At least I did not hear anything from any Singapore China “stayer”.

Friend bought this China brand mobile phone at Sim Lim on Thursday. I can almost see them flooding the MP market here. Check it out yourself, phones with all function of N80 selling at less than SGD200 here. We were watching naruto. I even watch a demonstration of this phone scanning and receiving Indonesia’s Channel. It simply blows me away. Btw, it is touch screen ok!

He, he. You can also buy an exact copy of iPhone for less than half the price there. Steve Jobs, bless you.

What to do, you ask? Change your hand phone every half annually, off course! Who cares about those shitty warranty services offered by branded phone?

No comments: