Pages

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Orchard revisit

Although I have said to avoid orchard rd, but say say only lah, and because my friend leaving for Canada soon, so what are friends for? orchard orchard lah!

while I am there waiting for them I took this picture of Taka, for what? for fun lah!

Not entirely, because this building at this angle has a percuilar resemble to a famous building. What? The Blue Mosque in Istanbul, hmm..... I think is a copycat work.

Also today orchard Rd features "The Thai Festival" where the Thai Embassy is open to public for view. I have took some picture but due to er.. security reason I cannot display here.

Frankly said, nothing much to see, not so 'thai' either.

But the stage performance is really Thai, one of the dance "sacrifice of fire" capture my view for a while as I try to finish my ice-cream with my family.

Thai dance is quite enchanting, with emphasis on gentle movement with finger and legs.

I also discover this great local talent performing, I can bet he is one of the world youngest if not the youngest Busket.
No joke! he is playing at 16 bit drum bit.


Ok ok, now is my friend's turn, just because they have beg me to put them up on site, one of them even buy me a tea.

So here we go

This is "Lizard", nice and virtue. Anyone who is interested can call 1800-MUSTBERICH
or you can transfer one million Sing dollars to my account, I can set an appointment for you, but see only cannot touch.

For gals only

Meng, call 1800-ONLYGAL, he can do any er.. sty.. find out yourself lah.

Elvis!

Hurryup! He is for limited time period only, available till September 2005.

All and all orchard is still the same:
~ You cannot find beggars here, don't go round hunting for them, especially don't go to the underground tunnel.
~ I will repeat this again, you cannot find hooker here, not at the road side, not at shaw tower.

Technorati Tags:

Permalink

No comments: